Wang Min, a member of IEEE PES, was involved in the research of distributed generation in 2002, and has published several articles on distributed generation since 2004 with high citation rate. Some research work has been done in the aspects of optimal power flow, distributed generation planning, renewable energy and its probabilistic characteristics of generation, time characteristic modeling, reliability analysis including renewable energy, influence of distributed power on power system, source charge correlation, electric vehicle, micro-grid simulation, power market, etc.
From August 2016 to August 2017, she was a visiting scholar at The University of Bath, where she studied in detail the development and current situation of the UK electricity market, as well as the policies and research status of Renewable energy in Europe. She is also a staff member of the offshore wind power technology direction of the offshore renewable energy platform of the Coastal Development and Protection Collaborative Innovation Center. She has participated in and presided over a number of vertical and horizontal projects. She has published many papers included in SCI and EI, many teaching papers, one monograph and one textbook.
(1) 2002.09 - 2010.12, Hefei University of Technology, Major in Power System and Automation, doctoral degree in advance, supervisor Ding Ming
(1) 2016.08-2017.08, Visiting scholar and tutor, Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering, University of Bath,tutor is Furong Li.
1) Renewable energy simulation, analysis and prediction research: Renewable energy generation probabilistic characteristics, time characteristics and correlation modeling.
1. General project of national Natural Science Foundation of China, 51777058, Research on distributed autonomy and Coordinated control of large-scale offshore wind Farm, 2018/01-2011/12, 550,000 yuan, under research, participated
1. Journal papers
(1) Ding Ming, Wang Min. Distributed generation technology [J].Electric power automation equipment, 2004,24(7): 31-36 (EI).
(2) Wang Min, Liu Shengsong. A trust region interior point algorithm for optimal power flow problems[J].International Journal of Electrical power &Energy Systems, 2005,27,(4),293-300 (SCI, EI).
(3) Wang Min, Ding Ming. Probabilistic Evaluation of Static Voltage Stability Taking Account of Distributed Generation[J].Chinese journal of electrical engineering, 2010,30 (25) : 17-22 (EI).
(4) Wang Min, Ding Ming. Probabilistic Calculation of Total Transfer Capability Including Large-scale Solar Park[J].Power System Automation, 2010,34 (7) : 1-5 (EI).
(5) Wang Min, Ding Ming.Establishment of Box-jenkins Model for Surface Solar Radiation Based on System Identification Method
[J].Journal of solar energy, 2012,33 (2) : 321-326 (EI).
(6) Wang Min , Ding Ming. Box-jenkins model of total solar radiation daily [J]. Acta solar energy, 2012,33 (3) : 386-390 (EI).
(7) Wang Min , Zong Xujun , Yuan Yue, et al.Reliability Analysis of Generation Systems With Photovoltaic Stations[J].Chinese journal of electrical engineering, 2013,33 (34) : 42-49 (EI).
(8) Lin Fang , Yuan Yue , Wang Min, et al.Study of Microgrid with Electric Vehicles[J].Power grid and clean energy,2013,29(10):80-85+90.
(9) Zong Xujun, Yuan Yue, Zhang Xin-song, Wang Min, et al. Analysis on Hybrid Wind/Energy Storage Power Station Reliability Based on the Well-being Theory[J].Power system automation,2013,37(17):17-22+129.
(10) Wang M, Zhang Y, Li Y Q, et al. Charging and Electric Vehicle Based On Immune Clone Algorithm[J].Advanced Materials Research, 2013, 805-806:1672-1677(EI).
(11) Wang M, Li Y Q, Zhang C F, et al. Dynamic Simulation of a Microgrid with Renewable Microsources Based on DIgSILENT/PowerFactory[J].Advanced Materials Research, 2013, 805-806:1176-1180(EI).
(12) Zhang Xinfong , Gu Juping, Yuan Yue, Wang Min, et al. Strategy of Smoothing Wind Power Fluctuation Based on Battery Energy Storage System[J].Chinese journal of electrical engineering,2014,34(28):4752-4760.
(13) Zhang Xinfong , Gu Juping, Yuan Yue, Wang Min, et al. Optimum Electric Vehicle Charging Model and Its Approximate Solving Technique[J].Chinese journal of electrical engineering,2014,34(19):3148-3155.
(14) Xu Lu , Yuan Yue , Wang Min, et al. Harmonic Power Flow Calculation of Distribution Network With Electric Vehicle Charge Station[J].Modern electric power,2014,31(02):21-26.
(15) Liu Guanqun , Yuan Yue , Wang Min, et al. Energy storage capacity determining of PV plant considering economic cost[J].Renewable energy,2014,32(01):1-5.
(16) Dai Xin , Yuan Yue , Wang Min, et al. Scheduling Strategy and Economic Benefits Evaluation of Electric Vehicles in Distribution Network[J].Journal of power system and automation,2015,27(03):42-47.
(17) Cao Yang , HUANG Yue-hui, YUAN Yue, Wang Min, et al. Stratified Optimization Algorithm for Optimal Proportion of Wind and Solar Capacity Based on Time Sequence Simulation[J].Chinese journal of electrical engineering,2015,35(05):1072-1078.
(18) Wang Min , Li Xiang , Pan Yongchun, et al. Overview of research on microgrids black-start[J].Electric power automation equipment, 2016,36(3):41-45,59(EI).
(19) Wang Min , Li Xiang , Zhang Chengfei. The Operation and Control of Microgrid Based on the Complex Control Strategy of Multiple Inverters[J].Modern electric power,2016,33(05):24-29.
(20) Wang Min, Chen Fen, Li Xiang, et al. PMSM Direct Torque Control Based on Improved Fractional Order Sliding Mode Control
[J].Guangdong electric power,2016,29(04):50-54+61.
(21) Wang Min, Pan Yongchun, Li Xiang, et al. Short-Term Wind Speed Forecasting Based on Improved Similarity Search Algorithm[J].Shaanxi electric power,2016,44(03):1-5.
(22) Wang Min , MAO Xin , Wang Hemei, et al. Reliability Analysis of Generation Systems with Photovoltaic Stations Considering Correlations Based on Copula Theory[J].Science, technology and ngineering,2016,16(04):54-59+68.
(23) Wang Min, Chen Fen, Li Xiang, et al. A review of direct torque control technology for AC speed regulation [J].Automation and Instrumentation,2016,(01):1-3+6.
(24) Wang Min , Xu Jian , Pan Yongchun. Optimized Dispatching Model for Power System with Wind Power Considering Wind Power Forecasting Reliability[J].Guangdong electric power, 2017,30(04):43-49.
(25) Wang Min , Wang Hemei, Jiang Keyong, et al. Optimized cable layout of photovoltaic power station based on improved Clustering algorithm [J].Automation and Instrumentation,2017(02):149-152+155.
(26) Wang Min , Xu Jian, Pan Yongchun, et al. Research on Electric Vehicles Participating in Bidding Game in Distribution Side Power Market[J].Guangdong electric power,2017,30(02):1-6+28.
(27) Wang Min, Geng Zhaojiang, Mao Xintong. Reliability Analysis of Power Generation System Considering Correlations Between Renewable Energy Output and Load [J].Shaanxi electric power,2017,45(02):26-30.
(28)Jiang Yuanzhi,Shi Yi, et al. Pricing Strategy for Sales Price Based on Floating Electricity Price[J].Guangdong Electric Power, 2018.31 (06): 14-18.
(29) Li Ming, Wang Min, Guan Zhi cheng. Interruptible Load Management and Subsidy Strategy for Micro-grid[J]. Guangdong Electric Power, 2012,31(4):65-71.
(30) Li Shenghu, Wang Min. A Novel Model of the Lower ActivePower Limit (LAPL) of DFIG Under Overspeed Mode[J]. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 2021,vol 125.
(31) Wang Bing , Liu Weiyang , Wang Min , et al. Research on Bidding Mechanism for Power Grid with Electric Vehicles Based on Smart Contract Technology[J]. Energies, 2020, 13(2):390-.
Ⅱ. Conference papers
(1) Wang Min, DING Ming, Liu Shengsong.Planning of independent distributed power supply based on optimal power flow in market environment [C].Proceedings of the 23rd Annual Academic Conference on Power System and Automation in Chinese institutions of higher learning, Hefei, China, 2007.10.20-10.21.
(2) Wang Min, Ding Ming.Outage model of distributed power supply in risk assessment [C].Proceedings of the 23rd Annual Academic Conference on Power System and Automation in Chinese institutions of higher learning, Hefei, China, 2007.10.20-10.21.
(3) Wang Min, Ding Ming, Liu Shengsong.Planning of distributed power supply based on optimal power flow under given DG permeability level [C].Proceedings of the 23rd Annual Academic Conference on Power System and Automation in Chinese institutions of higher learning, Hefei, China, 2007.10.20-10.21.
(4) Liu Wenbo, Wang Min, Yang Jie, et al.Investigation and Analysis of air-conditioning cooling load of Hefei Residents in summer [C].
Proceedings of the 23rd Annual Academic Conference on Power System and Automation in Chinese institutions of higher learning, Hefei, China, 2007.10.20-10.21.
(5) Wang Min, Zhang Yang.Plug-in electric vehicle charge and Discharge Control based on immune cloning algorithm [C].
Proceedings of the 28th Annual Academic Conference of Power System and Automation major of Chinese Universities, Dalian, China, 2012.10.26-10.29.
(1)Wang Min, Jiang Yuanzhi, Shi Yi, Zhao Kangning, Lv Longxiang, Li Ming. Load classification method of Fuzzy C clustering based on Decision tree, 2018.04.26, China, 201810382946.7
(2)Wang Min, Jiang Yuanzhi, Shi Yi, Zhang peng, Sun Xinyuan. User Load Classification Method based on Base Load Reduction Strategy, 2018.12.18, China, 201811548203.9.
(3)Wang Min, Shi Yi, Zhang Peng, Jiang Yuanzhi. Interruptible Load compensation method based on Nash Revenue Sharing, 2019.01.25, China, 201910074526.7.
(4)Wang Min, Zhang Peng, Shi Yi, Wu Chao, Mo Lin. A method for simulating the charging load characteristics of electric vehicles is presented,2019.11.20,China,201911140472.6.
(5)Wang Min, Wu Chao, Zhang Peng, Fan Zongyin, Yu Zixuan. The multi-scale dynamic correlation analysis method and system of wind-solar power station output based on TDIC,2019.7.28, China,20201076357.1.
1. Electrical equipment and power supply technology, undergraduate,213,32
A reviewer of journals such as power system automation
Wang Min, Second prize of Xu Ji Award, China Electric Power Education Foundation, 2003;